This office handles personal injury claims involving:
- Slip and fall (premises liability),
- Animal bite/attacks,
- Products liability,
- Unlawful arrest wrongful arrest and excessive force cases,
- Assault and Battery,
- General Negligence,
- Medical mal-practice,
Five Rules everyone should know and adhere to when dealing with a potential personal injury claim:
(1) NEVER sign any document another person’s insurance company gives you without consulting an attorney.
(2) Do not take an insurance company’s initial offer without consulting an attorney. (generally they are not adequate to properly compensate you
for your injuries, pain and suffering and or bills you have accumulated).
(3) Get in to see an attorney as soon as you possibly can.
(4) Document your injury by doing the following: filing a police report if warranted, take pictures to document injuries, write out a statement as
to what happened.
(5) If injured, follow your doctor’s instructions.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.